Curriculum Vitae of Dr. Rubén Feldman González [Abridged]
RUBÉN ERNESTO FELDMAN GONZÁLEZ, M.D., A.B.P.N.
Diplomate of the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology.
BOARD ELIGIBLE IN CHILD PSYCHIATRY (approved in first exam-1982).
Permanent Candidate for the Nobel Peace Price since 2002 for his contribution to individual peace having initiated Holokinetic Psychology after meeting David Bohm in 1978.
DATE OF BIRTH: September 27 1940
PLACE OF BIRTH: Resistencia, Chaco, Argentina
HEIGHT: 1.81 m
ADDRESS: Mexicali, México
Medical Doctor in the National University of Rosario, Argentina/1968
ECFMG (Educational Council for Foreign Medical Graduates) Licence 112-324-9/1969
Pennsylvania, License number: 36506/1975
Florida, License number: 27187/1976
California , License number: A32502/1978
Alaska, License number: 3174/1993
Indiana, License number: 01041966/1993
Argentina, License number: 36392/1968
Mexico, Licence number: 5691038/2008
Associate Professor in Pschology (International Academy of Sciences Republic of San Marino).
Founder of the New Paradigm In Psychology (Holokinetic Psychology) whose contribution to individual peace has gained for him the nomination for the Noble Peace Prize since 2002
· Founder and General Director of the Center for Holokinetic Psychology and Psychiatry Mexicali, Mexico since 2007 to the present. (With subsidiary branches in 1-Saltillo, Coahuila, Mexico, 2-Dublin, 3-Buenos Aires and 4-Barcelona, Spain).
· Founder and President of the first American branch of the International Academy of Sciences (RSM) , 1999 to the present
· Initiator of Holokinetic Psychology: through university conferences, seminars, and workshops around the world from 1978 to the present. Also carrying out yearly, eleven International Congresses in various cities since the year 2000). www.unitaryperception.org
· See “Congresses” in that Website.
· Initiator, Coordinator and Professor of the DPI (Diplomado por Internet en Psicologia Holokinética) in Spanish and of the ICHP (Internet Course in Holokinetic Psychology) since 2007 to the present.
· Member of the Child Psychiatry Medical Group in Fairbanks Community Mental Health Centre 1994-1998
· Director of Anchorage Counselling Centre Medical Services in the North Star Hospital 1993-1994
· Director of Medical Services for Adolescents in Charter Hospital of Bakersfield, 1991- 1993
· Director of Medical Services for Adolescents and Children in the Community Health Centre, Imperial County 1985-1991
· Professor of the Postgraduate Course in Group Dynamics in the Faculty of Psychology UABC. 1988-Postgrad.
· Associate Professor in Psychology of the International Academy of Sciences of the Republic of San Marino.
· Staff Psychiatry DM Hospital Bakersfield Ca. 1984-1985
· Director of Medical Services for Adolescents and Children, Community Mental Health Centre, Kings –Tulare, 1978-1984
· Coordinator of Mental Health for Children and Adolescents in Kings County 1978-1984
· Chief Fellow in Child Psychiatry, Child and Adolescent Division, University of Miami, Jackson memorial Hospital 1976-1978
· Professor of Physicians in the Miami University 1976-1979
· Member of the Psychiatric Education Committee for Medical Graduates in Miami University 1976-1979
· Has shared dialogues, forums and Congresses with investigators and personalities from the field of science such as Karl Pribram in Stanford University whom he invited to the Autonomous University of Baja California (UABC) when he was given a chair in that University; with Dr. David Bohm in England, who worked with Albert Einstein and was a candidate for the Nobel Prize in Physics; with Bhurrus Skinner in Miami, Florida, Margaret Mahler and Phyllis Greenacre in Philadelphia; with the educator Jiddu Krishnamurti in California, and with a large spectrum of Professors and University investigators around the world, including Prof. Uner Tan in 2011.
· Diverse Studies in Theology and compared religions.
AWARDS OF RECOGNITION FROM THE AMERICAN MEDICAL ASSOCIATION
· For Continuous Medical Education (Yearly until today)
1. "The New Paradigm in Psychology" (Tercera Edición).‑ Editorial Paidos ‑Buenos Aires, Argentina y Promotora Cultural Hispanoamericana, S.A. de C.V.
2. "The Psychology of the 21st Century” (Primera Edición).‑ Promotora Cultural Hispanoamericana, S.A. de C.V.
3. "Unitary Perception" (Segunda Edición).‑ Promotora Cultural Hispanoamericana, S.A. de C.V.
4. "Christian Psychology”(Primera Edición).‑ Promotora Cultural Hispanoamericana, S.A. de C.V.
5. “Mind is also Unitary Perception” Editorial HKL- México.
6. “The Great Leap of Mind: Unitary Perception (Vital Dialogues)" HKL-2008 Tercera Edición)
7. “My Meetings with David Bohm” (Editorial Orión-México)
*Among more than forty written works, some already translated into English (17), French, Portuguese, German, Italian and Esperanto.
· Publications in various newspapers and magazines around the world.
· Spanish, English, Italian and Esperanto.